16:30 – 16:40 - Opening
- Professor Krzysztof Kozłowski, Vice Rector for Teaching and Student Affairs, Warsaw School of Economics (SGH)
- Dr. Katarzyna Pisarska, Warsaw School of Economics (SGH)
16:40 – 17:30 - The EU’s relations with Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan
- Professor Krzysztof Kozłowski, Warsaw School of Economics
- Tatevik Azizyan, American University of Armenia
- Raúl Labadze, Caucasus Business School
- Moderator: Dr. Katarzyna Pisarska, Warsaw School of Economics (SGH)
17:30 – 18:15 - Frozen conflicts in Southern Caucasus – does the EU have a role to play?
- Tural Hasanov, University of Toulouse
- Professor Tobias Schumacher, College of Europe Natolin
- The Centre for Eastern Studies (OSW) representative - TBC
- Moderator: Izabela Dróżdż, Student Research Organization of the Relationship with East
18:15 – 18:30 - Conference Summary
The conference takes place in the framework of the Jean Monnet Module „European Union, the Eastern Partnership & Russia in a New Geopolitical Context”, being realized in the years 2015-2018 at the Warsaw School of Economics.